Lajos Csoma BA MSc MFHT
I have been a sport enthusiast from an early age. Following my university education, I gained qualifications in massage therapy and sport instruction.
I established a physiotherapy and health studio in 2006 with my wife and worked there until 2011, having learned several oriental massage forms along the way. After that I studied psychology and relaxation techniques and started my private practice in Bristol in 2013.
– Thai Massage – Massage Therapist
– Foundation and Advanced Certificate in Hypnotherapy
– Test User – Occupational Personality and Ability
– Preventive Spinal Exercise Training and Stretching
– Sports Instructor
– MSc Business Psychology
Professional body membership:
– Federation of Holistic Therapists, membership number: 184686
– The British Psychological Society Psychological Testing Centre – Register of Qualifications in Test Use, membership number: 303568
Massage can either be used as part of a treatment regime or applied as a standalone therapy. It may be recommended in a wide range of medical conditions and situations where you can benefit from its positive effects. These include reduced muscle tension and pain, improved circulation, reduced stress level, lowered heart rate and blood pressure and improved immune function.
The techniques are adapted from Thai and Japanese massage forms.
Traditionally, clients wear light clothing and receive these treatments on a mat on the floor.
Although the techniques can be carried out on a clinical couch for your comfort, I do not use any massage oil or cream, so please wear comfortable, light clothing for your appointment.
Prices – Holistic Massage
– Initial assessment and treatment, 60 minutes: £50
– Follow up appointment, 60 minutes: £50
– Follow up appointment, 30 minutes: £30
– Mobile: 0751 0169 200
– Email: email@example.com
– Web: www.coreandbalance.com
Last Updated on 08/01/2023